You want an advocate who not only understands your concerns, but Special Ed law. Having an advocate at your CPSE/CSE meeting will quickly calm your anxiety. All it takes is a simple phone call to help your son or daughter receive the appropriate placement, IEP goals, and related services. Is your school district giving your child the least amount of services or no services at all? How many times have you heard the same story that your child is doing fine in school don’t worry. I make sure that your school district is giving your child all the related services. I will fight for your child’s rights and strive to maintain the best possible relationship with your District at the CSE while strongly advocating for your child’s needs. I’m available to answer any questions regarding your child’s education, to review your child’s school records, discuss classifications, programs and related services.